Sant Keshavadas established Vishwa Shanti Ashram in Arasinakunte village on Bangalore – Tumkur highway in the year 1982 to promote international peace and understanding. The Vishwa Shanthi Ashram is spread over 15 acres of land and houses some beautifully designed temples.During one of the spiritual tours in the West Indies Sri Premaraj Bhajanrangee, an Oil Merchant of Trinidad became the ardent devotee of Guruji. Several miracles also happened in the life of Sri Premaraj Bhajarangee after his contact with Guruji. While Sri Sadguru Sant Keshava Dasji was giving Harikatha performance on Ramacharitamanasa, he had a vision of Lord Hanuman. He noticed that Guruji toured without any rest, so he requested Guruji to rest in one place and establish a center for Ashram at Bangalore, so that disciples can come from all over the world and can have spiritual retreats. A land in Arasinakunte was chosen for the Ashram, as per the dream and prophecy of an astrologer the owners readily sold the land where Sri Sadguru Sant Keshava Dasji made it into pilgrimage center.
Here are few temples at Vishwa Shanthi Ashram:
- Lakshmi Narayana Temple, on the foot of the huge statue
- Asta Lakshmi Temple)
- Gayathri Temple)
- Navagraha Temple)
- Temple of Santoshi Mata)
- Seven womens depicting seven rivers; Ganga, Yamuna, Godavari, Saraswathy, Narmada, Sindhu and Kaveri)
- Bhagawath Gita Bodhane, entire Bhagawadh Gita verses are written in Hindi, English and kannada in 800 granite pieces and fixed on the interior and exterior walls of the Vishwa Roopa Darshan Mandir)
- The Vishwa Roopa revealed to Arjuna by Lord Krishna)
- Gitopadesha Chariot is designed by the sculptor Kasinath from Shimoga district)
How to Reach:
52km from Kempegowda International Airport. Devanhalli
Bangalore City and Yesavantpur is nearest Railway station 40Km.
KSRTC and BMTC buses are available and one can hire Taxis. From Kempegowda bus station Bangalore it is 28km away.